Today, Intel announced (http://intel.ly/LDRT7W) the general availability of Intel Cloud SSO.
Intel Cloud SSO is a pure cloud-based identity solution from three of the most trusted names in the industry—Intel, McAfee and Salesforce.com—that simplifies the cumbersome process of providing users with access to hundreds of SaaS apps.
- A single point of management, control, access & authentication for enterprise SaaS accounts
- Secure single sign-on (SSO) to hundreds of SaaS apps, using all major authentication models (SAML, HTML forms, API)
- SaaS account provisioning & de-provisioning
- Identity Bridge technology enables secure authentication and automated provisioning/de-provisioning, using enterprise AD/LDAP directories
- Strong authentication with one-time password (OTP) identity assurance using any mobile phone, and context-aware access restrictions driven by run-time user attributes
and much more…
Attend a webinar “First Look…Intel Cloud SSO Deep Dive”, on Thursday, May 24 at 1 pm Eastern, where we’ll take a deep dive into the product and hear from a beta test customer.
View a demo video on YouTube.
Visit www.intelcloudsso.com to learn more and sign up for a 30-day free trial.