Join us for what will be a very informative webinar on Applying Strong Authentication and Data Loss Prevention to Collaborative File Sharing
April 26th 2012 – Time: 10:00 AM PDT, 1:00 PM EDT
Employees love the convenience and utility of collaborative file sharing applications like Box. Sharing contracts, graphics/video files, or other corporate content using a cloud-based service empowers users to share information directly with external partners-outside traditional enterprise security controls.
While you want to encourage productivity, you also need a strategy that addresses how you’re going to control access to file sharing applications and inspect data before it leaves the enterprise.
In this webinar Intel, McAfee and Box join forces to discuss how your sensitive content can be protected throughout the collaboration life cycle—from access and upload to download and distribution.
You will learn:
- Overview of typical file sharing use cases and workflows
- Streamlining access for users
- Tying federated authentication to corporate ID stores
- Adding 2nd factor strong authentication for sensitive document security
- Blocking sensitive files from upload
- On-prem, 100% in the cloud, and hybrid SaaS access options
As a bonus, all attendees will be eligible to receive a free enterprise trial account from Box.
For additional information, please visit www.intel.com/go/identity